Thursday, June 2, 2011

Walked into the hospital and He locked the door behind me.


Thank you God for always being there for me. Thank you for being The One. Thank you for what you've done already and for what you are molding now and what you are going to do in the future. I trust you Lord may my heart be content with your plan and your way. It is only by your grace. Thank you for being my comfort, thank you that you have made me realize that I am no ones but yours. Thank you for helping me realize that I am not of this earth that the reason why I feel so odd sometimes is because my soul longs to be home with you God. I pray that I my soul would never take its eyes off of you. Amen.


I don't know what I am writing about today. When it seems like nothing else can go wrong... it does. When you feel like God is right behind you and then something happens in front and your forget that God is there and then you turn your back to walk away and you don't even acknowledge Christ. Am I the only one that understands what I am talking about right now? That's okay, I suppose, because this isn't really for anyone but me to understand. Sometimes I get in these moods where there is so much going on, or it feels like it there is, and it becomes overwhelming and I don't know where to begin. It is the most frustrating thing ON EARTH. It's the most frustrating thing on earth for there to be so much to do that it seems hopeless. We can think about this when we think about the world and its overall issues like AIDS, Cancer, Global Warming, the war etc... We know there are so many things that need to be done but we don't know where to start. So half of the world does nothing because they are consumed by the hopelessness and then there is the other half that does what they can and keeps in mind that every great thing started with one step.

All it take is one word to start a sentence. BUT YOU HAVE to start.

Now this relates to me as an individual and I'm sure it would to everyone else on earth. Micheal Jackson has a song that goes "If you want to make the world a better place you better look at yourself and make a change". I am really about to take his advice! My goal in life is not to be rich but to be stable enough to give as much as I have received. In order to help others I must get me right. You know that I am a believer in Christ and if you have read my previous post you would know that I have now been in this dating relationship with Christ for one week and four days. It feels like it has been so much longer than that but I am so thankful for this time because He is teaching me something everyday. I once wrote in my journal that if God were going to take something away, he would just have to remove the feelings but that he was going to have to give me a brand new heart. Well my friends its about that time I get ready for surgery. God allowed me to have one more weekend outside the hospital but now its time that I go and when I did yesterday Jesus shut the door and locked it. Jeremiah 29:13 says:


"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

My passion in life is to seek God with all of my heart. God is revealing Himself to me fully because I have given Him ALL of my life.
Minister Beth Moore said in her bible study that God often places His servants in positions to test their reasoning. God wants to see what you are going to do. Are we going to think like Christ or are we going to think like the world? The more I get to know the heart of God the more I start to think like God. I am living for the Lord and Him alone. Nothing is bigger than him, no problem is bigger than him. Because I have accepted the Lord as my savior He is on my side. Doesn't that give you so much confidence in your relationship with Christ. The lord is sovereign he is in total control he gives nothing and take nothing without a purpose. I believe that the Lord is being so gracious to me right now, giving me this time to be attached to Him. I pray that the Lord calls you to isolation like he has done to me so that by the end you may have a solid foundation and you can live life with true freedom. To read more about the sovereignty of God click on this link.
What is it mean that God is sovereign?

Read 1 Corinthians 1:26-31.
The passage talks about how we have worldly standards and then he describes how he uses the weak to teach the strong, the foolish to shame the wise so that no man can boast and that we can only boast in the Lord.

The way you live your life should             look different than the rest of the world, than everyone else around you. The way we interact with friends, the way our intimate relationships work, the way men pursue women, the way women wait for The man patiently, the way our lives revolve around the time we spend with the Lord. Man I love the Freedom in the Lord.

This passage speaks to me in the sense that sometimes I feel unworthy, I feel like I'm not good enough to be used by the Lord, or I'm not good enough for the Lord to choose me. BUT HE DID.
The Lord can use anyone if you except him as your savior and are willing to have an open heart so that God can do surgery on it. NOTHING IS TOO BAD FOR GOD.
Psalm 139:12 " Even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day for darkness is as light with you."
He can use you just like he is using me, but the time is RIGHT NOW God wants you right now. Say these words if your ready for God to change your heart.

-----I am a sinner and I know that I can not earn eternal life. I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and I believe that he is the son of God. I believe that He died on the cross for my sins and rose on the third day so that I could have eternal life. Forgive me for my sins and live in my heart through the Holy Spirit. I commit my life to love and serve you Lord. Thank you for my new salvation and my new heart. Lord I am weak but I know that you are strong. You can take these desires out of my life. I pray that you would change my heart to love what you love and to hate what you hate. Give me the burning desire to live for you! Lord give me a heart like yours.

Like the Holy Spirit RUSHED into David in 1 Samuel 16:13, the Holy Spirit has just rushed into you. It rushed because God could not wait! All it took was for your heart to speak! The angels are singing and right now I am worshiping and praising the Lord for his grace and mercy and love for my brother or sister in Christ!


When I started this entry for the day I didn't know what I was going to write about but thank the Lord he gave me the will to just start typing and eventually he spoke to me. Brothers and Sisters in Christ that's all it takes if for you to be willing to do what God is asking you to do. It starts with one word. If you were not a believer before you read the entry above and excepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, well then welcome to the family I will be seeing you ;) For those of you that think your saved but you don't live your life for Christ come back tomorrow, it's all for you. Those of you who are saved realize that we have to be able to hear God in order to obey Him. We have to take the time for Him like he has taken the time patiently for us. I promise if you giving God your time He will never stand you up :)

GOD IS LOVE,

NBASG

No comments:

Post a Comment